Lazada Shipping Label Printing could increase productivity and efficiency significantly as you can enhance your order fulfillment progress with the provided order filter features.
Congratulation to all Lazada Sellers! You may now fulfill your Lazada orders via Unicart to print Shipping Label along with the order packing list.
This feature is only available in Unicart Business Deluxe Plus Plan and above.
Step 1: Set up Store Info & Shipping Label Setting
1. Navigate to Order, then Fulfillment, and select NEW Lazada Shipping Label.
2. Go to More, and click on Setting.
3. Complete the Store Info by inserting Store Name, Store Telephone and Store Address.
4. Choose the most applied Shipping Courier Provider in your Lazada Seller Center. After that, select the Shipping Label Pages to be printed for each courier company.
Note : Lazada will auto assign recommended shipping courier provider even a default shipping courier provider selected in Unicart
5. Configure the Print Settings.
(i) Enable the Packing List & Invoice based on your printing preference, it will be printed along with your Shipping Label of each order accordingly. The Packing List is also customizable to display or hide certain product details. (Price, Product Name, Variant)
(ii) Show Unicart’s Product Name: Your products may have different name in Unicart and Lazada. Please enable this if your product name in Unicart is easier to identify the products.
(iii) Item List: Show the product SKU at the bottom of Shipping Label.
(iv) Fragile Label: Show the Fragile Icon at the Shipping Label.
(v) Circle quantity more than 1: The quantity in the Item List will be circled if the quantity is more than 1.
(vi) Product Image Size: Adjustable image size to display in Packing List
Step 2: Arrange Shipment
1. Go to Pending Section.
2. Select the unfulfilled order, and choose Bulk Action as Set Status to Packed, tracking number will be generated once the order had been packed.
Note: The “Packed” status will be reflected in the Lazada Seller Center’s order status too.
3. Once the order is set as Packed, the order status at the Actions will be auto in queue and then updated to “Packed” page.
Step 3: Print Lazada Shipping Label
1. Go to Packed Page.
2. Orders will be listed under different tabs based on the assigned Shipping Provider. However at the “All” tab, you will able to view all orders from different Shipping Provider.
3. Select the order, click Bulk Action and select the Shipping Label (Custom) to Print. Packing List will be printed along with Shipping Label if the setting is enabled. You may print invoice, packing list and pick list too.
4. Once Shipping Label is printed, an message will be shown. You may choose to set Ready to Ship now, or else just Close the message.
5. If the message is closed without set Ready to Ship, the order will be moved to the Packed & Printed tab.
Step 4: Set Status to Ready to Ship
1. Go to Packed & Printed Page, select the order and Set Status to Ready to Ship.
2. Then, the order will be in queue and hence processed to be Ready to Ship status.
3. Once all the fulfillment process is done, the order will be in the Ready To Ship & Printed page.
1. Check Tracking Number
When the order already set to packed and the tracking number is not updated, then may need to select the packed order again and choose the Bulk Action as Check Tracking No.
2. Print Invoice, Pick List & Packing List
The Invoice, Pick List & Packing List can be printed via Bulk Action, choose Print and select the the documents.
3. Move To Features
For those orders which are already fulfilled in Lazada Seller Center, the Move To feature can be used to change the order status in Unicart’s Lazada Shipping Label Printing for a record purpose.