Lazada Shipping Label Printing could increase productivity and efficiency significantly as you can enhance your order fulfillment progress with the provided order filter features.
Congratulation to all Lazada Sellers! You may now fulfill your Lazada orders via Unicart to print Shipping Label along with the order packing list.
This feature is only available in Unicart Business Deluxe Plus Plan and above.
Step 1: Set up Store Info & Shipping Label Setting
1. Navigate to Order, then Fulfillment, and select NEW Lazada Shipping Label.
2. Go to More, and click on Setting.
3. Complete the Store Info by inserting Store Name, Store Telephone and Store Address.
4. Choose the most applied Shipping Courier Provider in your Lazada Seller Center. After that, select the Shipping Label Pages to be printed for each courier company.
Note : Lazada will auto assign recommended shipping courier provider even a default shipping courier provider selected in Unicart
5. Configure the Print Settings.
(i) Enable the Packing List based on your printing preference, it will be printed along with your Shipping Label of each order accordingly. The Packing List is also customizable to display or hide certain product details. (Price, Product Name, Variant)
(ii) Show Unicart’s Product Name: Your products may have different name in Unicart and Shopee. Please enable this if your product name in Unicart is easier to identify the products.
(iii) Product Image Size: Adjustable image size to display in Packing List
Step 2: Arrange Shipment
1. Go to Pending Section.
2. Select the unfulfilled order, and choose Bulk Action as Set Status to Ready to Ship, tracking number will be generated once arranging the order.
Note: The “Ready to Ship” status will be reflected in the Lazada Seller Center’s order status too.
3. If you are arranging orders individually, you may apply the Shortcut Button – Set Ready to Ship for each order.
Step 3: Print Lazada Shipping Label
1. Go to Ready to Ship & Others Page.
2. Orders will be listed under different tabs based on the assigned Shipping Provider.
3. Select the order, click Bulk Action and select a document to Print. Packing List will be printed along with Shipping Label if the setting is enabled. You may print invoice, packing list and pick list too.
Note: Click the drop-down arrow to display more information on the order details, e.g. product information and tracking number.
3. For individual order, may click on the “Print” button to print documents.
4. Once Shipping Label is printed, it will be moved to the Printed tab.
1. Check Tracking Number
When the order already set to readt to ship and the tracking number is not updated, then may need to select the packed order again and choose the Bulk Action as Check Tracking No.
2. Print Invoice, Pick List & Packing List
The Invoice, Pick List & Packing List can be printed via Bulk Action, choose Print and select the the documents.
3. Move To Features
For those orders which are already fulfilled in Lazada Seller Center, the Move To feature can be used to change the order status in Unicart’s Lazada Shipping Label Printing for a record purpose.