Before your store officially goes “online”, there are things you might want to configure on your UniCart. Starters can refer to the step of guidelines shown below :-
Step 1 – Login your Administrator back-end
- Your administrator back-end URL will be : www.your-domain-name.com/uc_admin (Example)
- Enter your username and password given to login the administrator back-end
Access: System > Setting > [Edit]
- General tab > All columns (Email address will be used for system notification purpose ).
- Store tab > Title,Meta Keywords,Meta Tag Description columns.
- Local tab > set default currency.Length Class & Weight Class are advised not to revise.
- Image tab > Upload Store Logo
- Server tab > insert Google Tracking ID & Google Analytics Code if have.
Access: System > localisation > Currencies
- Set multiple currencies here if have
You’re able to use our current default shipping rate that we have key in or you might want to add your own shipping rate.
Preset Shipping Rate are Pos Laju Domestic & International Air Parcel Rate.
The most common payment method are offline bank transfer & paypal.
We have input the basic guidelines of content for you to let your customers know how your business works. Those content must be change in the first place.
You can edit on our article template:
- About Us
- Return & Refund Policy
- Terms & Conditions
You may check on tutorial: How to create article? if you wish to add new information page.
Step 6 – Upload your products to your site
Now your site is basically ready to go “ONLINE”. Do not forget to check out our tutorials to help you manage your site better!