iPay88 is one of the Malaysia Payment Gateways that able to integrate with Unicart. If you have decided iPay88 as the Payment Gateway, please perform steps below to integrate iPay88 on your Unicart store.
Step 1: Register iPay88 merchant account
Kindly send email to us and we will connect you to the iPay88 representative in order to proceed your iPay88 merchant account application. Please ensure that your iPay88 account is registered with the domain name that will do integration.
Step 2: Set up iPay88 integration
Once your iPay88 account is created, login to your Unicart Admin Panel and proceed to iPay88 integration.
1. Click Settings from bottom left panel.
4. Choose iPay88.
5. Fill in the required detail.
Merchant Code*: Merchant Code that given by iPay88.
Merchant Key*: Merchant Key that given by iPay88.
Title: The payment name to display in Payment Method Step during check out process.
Total*: The minimum order amount that allows customers to use iPay88. For example: 0.1.
Remark*: Your preferred order remark that paid via iPay88. For example: Processing, Processed, Completed.
Geo Zone*: The customer location that can use iPay88.
Status*: Enabled to make it live on your Unicart store.
Customer Group: The Customer Group that entitled for this payment method. Leave it blank if you apply to all customers.
Sorting: The sequence of this payment method in ascending order during checkout process when you enable multiple payment methods.
Step 3: Test checkout via iPay88
1. For your iPay88 account activation, kindly make purchase using iPay88 for RM1 product from your Unicart store.
2. Once the RM1 transaction is success, please inform iPay88 team to live your iPay88 account.
3. After your iPay88 account is activated, try to make purchase on your Unicart store to check if you have successfully redirected to iPay88 page to proceed payment. If you manage to reach to iPay88 page to make payment, you have successfully integrated iPay88 and iPay88 is live on your Unicart store now.