Flat Rate Shipping allows you to charge a static shipping rate based on order as a whole, regardless of weight and quantity purchased. You may set different flat rate shipping cost for different location.
1. Navigate to Settings, choose Shipping.
2. Click Add Shipping button on top right.
3. Choose Flat Rate.
4. Enable status.
5. Click Add Flat Rate button to configure.
Title*: The Shipping Name that will display during checkout process.
Cost*: The Shipping Fee to charge per order.
Tax Class: Choose GST @ 6% if shipping fee is subject to GST.
Geo Zone*: The customer location that entitled for this shipping method. Learn more.
Sorting: The sequence of this shipping method in ascending order during checkout process when you enable multiple shipping methods.
Status*: Enable to live on your Unicart store.
Customer Group: The Customer Group that entitled for this shipping method. Leave it blank if you apply to all customers.
6. Click Done and Install button on top right, and perform Clear Cache to have changes on your Unicart store.
7. Try to make purchase on your Unicart store to see if Flat Rate Shipping Fee is charged.