As a marketplace seller, we expect that marketplaces would pay us accordingly and on time. However, it will be a sleepless night when you find out that you were not paid correctly and there’s a contradiction in your payout. Now, Unicart’s Payment Reconciliation would reconcile your extra shipping charges from marketplaces.
Payment Reconciliation is a useful app to help you keeping track on any extra shipping charges made by marketplaces. Let’s go through the guidance for Lazada Payment Reconciliation and Shopee Payment Reconciliation together.
This feature is only available in Unicart Business Plan and above.
1. Navigate to Marketplaces, then select Lazada Payment Reconciliation.
2. Select the Lazada Statement Date, and click Search.
3. Then, Filter Issue by Shipping , hence Shipping Overcharge. After that, fill in the value for the overcharged shipping fees which wish to exclude, then click on Search.
4. The Different Amount will be the extra charged fees that charged by Lazada, whereby you may request to claim back the fees.
Calculation: Lazada Charged – Customer Paid = Different Amount
5. Filter Issue again by Shipping , hence choose Free Shipping Overcharge. Then, fill in the value for the excluded overcharged fees, hence Search.
6. The amount of Lazada Charged for free shipping orders will be shown. Hence, the Lazada Charged amount will be the overcharged fees.
Note: If you offered Free Shipping to your customer in Lazada Seller center, then it will be normal for Lazada to charge on the shipping.
7. Click on the More button at top, and Export the overcharged statement into CSV file. It may ease you in submitting the claims to Lazada team.
8. Lastly, filter the Order Date and choose the Unpaid Order, hence Search the results. The orders which are cancelled, processed and paid will be shown. Processed and Paid status order are the orders where the statement haven’t released.
1. Navigate to Marketplaces, then select Shopee Payment Reconciliation.
2. Filter the Order Date, and Filter Issue as Shipping. Then, click on the Search to get the overcharged results.
3. The Different Amount will be the extra charged fees that charged by Shopee.
Calculation: Shopee Charged – Customer Paid – Shopee Rebate = Different Amount
4. Click on the More button at top, and Export the overcharged shipping charges into CSV file. It may ease you when you are requesting for the claims with Shopee team.