Access: Marketplaces > New Shopee Sync
This feature is only available in Unicart Pro Plus Plan and above.
Shopee Sync allows sellers to sync products from Unicart store to Shopee seller centre. Shopee orders and inventory can be updated in Unicart store.
Introducing New Shopee Sync with new features:
|1. You can now have different product content in Unicart store and Shopee seller centre. Shopee product content will be stored individually for Shopee sync only.
2. More user friendly to guide sellers to fill up the Shopee fields before syncing to Shopee.
3. Products will be first in queue system and will be synced automatically later. If sync fails, you can hover error status to check error message and make changes accordingly.
We will walk you through these topics below:
Shopee Product Creation
Step 1: Register Shopee Account
1. Sign up for a Shopee seller account from their website.
2. After that, you will login as Shopee Seller Centre.
Step 2: Request API Key from Shopee
1. Navigate to your Unicart Admin Panel, Marketplaces, New Shopee Sync.
2. Click More icon on top right and choose How to Get API Key.
3. Submit Shopee Open API request via Shopee API Request Form.
4. Shopee team will contact you with your API details via email after your request is approved.
Step 3: Setup Shopee Integration
After you receive API details from Shopee team, you can proceed to establish connection between your Unicart store and Shopee Seller Centre.
1. Perform Shopee API Credentials Linkage steps below via Shopee Seller Centre. Please note that Partner Key is to insert the Secret Key given.
2. Navigate to New Shopee Sync in Unicart store, enable Sell on Shopee, paste the given API details.
3. Enable Sync Order to auto sync Shopee order to Unicart.
4. Enable Update Stock to get Shopee inventory auto updated when there is order triggered in Unicart.
5. Order Sync Back Remark is the remark of Shopee order. Completed, Processed or Processing is recommended.
6. Hit Save button to start using New Shopee Sync.
Step 4: Setup Shopee Product Settings
1. Click [+] button for the product you want to sync.
2. Shopee allows to sync maximum 9 images per product. Select attractive images or remain all Unicart images to sync.
3. Shopee Product Name supports 80 characters and will be auto retrieved from Unicart. Edit if you wish to have different product name in Shopee.
4. Shopee Product Description supports text only up to 3000 characters. Unicart will auto retrieve text description which have filled in from Unicart product. If you have inserted only images in description from Unicart product previously, please fill in a brief introduction of your product in this field.
5. Select Shopee Category of the product.
6. Attributes will be generated according to Shopee Category selected. Attributes with * are required to fill in.
6. Edit Price if you wish to sell different price in Shopee.
Based on Shopee API requirement, product options can be synced up to 15 only, if your product contains variants.
7. Weight required to fill up in KG.
8. Shopee is using Flat Rate as the calculation of shipping fee and shipping fee is required to fill in. If you have associated with Shopee for special Pos Laju rate, then enable the last option “Poslaju (Shopee)”.
9. Enable Pre-order if you require more time to ship the product.
Step 5: Sync Product to Shopee
1. When everything is ready, click Save & Sync button.
2. The Sync Status will be in queue. Please allow some time for Shopee to accept the sync request.
3. When the sync request has been approved by Shopee, the Sync Status will change to Success.
Congratulation! You have successfully synced product from Unicart store to Shopee Seller Centre.
1. Bulk Settings
You can pre-fill Shopee Category and Shipping Fee for the products you want to sync.
2. Reserved Stock
Reserved Stock function is used for backup purpose so that you will reserve some stock and will not sell 100% of your inventory to Shopee to avoid overselling.
Example 1: The product has no variant.
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Inventory to Shopee: 290
Example 2: The product has 3 variants.
Variant Inventory: 100 for each variant
Reserved Stock: 10
Synced Variant Inventory to Shopee: 90 (100 – 10) for each variant