Nowadays, customers tend to abandon your webstore when there is a lengthy registration form to fill up. Besides that, they could forget their password easily when a complex password is required for security purpose. Now, with the Google Login, customers can easily register on your webstore using their Google account with a simple click, without the need of filling the registration form and remember the password.
1. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials, tick to agree to the Terms of Service and proceed with Agree And Continue.
2. Create a new project by clicking Select a project and New Project.
3. Fill in the Project Name and click on the Create button.
4. Click on the bell icon which located on the top right and wait for the loading icon beside the project name turn to be spanner icon.
5. Then, click on the project name beside Google APIs and click on the created project to open the project.
6. Click on the Credentials from the left menu and select OAuth consent screen tab.
7. Fill in the Application name and Authorized domains with your domain name without https://. Then, click Save button.
9. Click on the Create credentials with blue colour button at the center of the credentials page and select OAuth client ID.
11. You will now see the client ID. Copy the client ID.
12. Go to Apps page on your Unicart store, click on the Add More Apps, search and install Google Login app.
13. Paste the client ID, enable the Status and Save.
Congratulations! Now your customers can log in using their Google account and shop on your webstore.