Wanted to create shortcuts to the important pages on your Unicart store? Using Sitelink allows you to add custom links to a menu and display on your Unicart store. It helps to get audience’s attention and have a better website navigation.
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Menu Manager.
2. Click [+] icon to add a new menu group.
3. Enter the Title of the menu group and click Save button.
4. Click Add Menu button to create menu items with the assigned pages. Learn more
1. Navigate to Webstore and choose Layout Manager.
2. Sitelink block is designed to display at the side bar. To use Sitelink block, ensure your webstore layout is set to Center or Boxed and save.
3. Navigate to Build.
4. There will be Plus (+) buttons on the left or right of the webstore layout when you hover over. Add a section according to where you would like to place the sitelink.
5. Select the Sitelink block by clicking preview.
6. Select the menu you would like to insert into your webstore.
7. Save and you are done!
Congratulations! You have successfully added a menu with custom links on your Unicart store.