One of the processes to fulfil the orders is looking for the product storing location. However, this might be time-consuming for those who didn’t mark the location of the product. Therefore, Product Rack enables you to mark down the location or rack information of your product to improve your productivity, efficiency and find the stored products easily.
1. Access to Unicart > Apps > Add More Apps to search for Product Rack.
2. Then, click into the app and press “Install Now“.
3. Once you have installed, Enable the status and Save.
Step 2: Set Up Product Rack Details
1. Access to Unicart > Products > …(on your top right) > Rack to add new product rack.
2. Press on “Add Rack” on your top right and fill in the Rack Name and Sort Order.
3. Once done, click “Save“.
Rack Name: The store location name/ Shelf Number/ Rack Name that located your inventory stocks.
Sort Order: Arrange the sequence of the product in ascending order to be displayed on the product rack selection list under product page.
Step 3: Assign Product Rack to Respective Products
1. Access to Unicart > Products > access to the respective product page to assign product rack.
2. Click on the dropdown list at Rack to select the rack name of that the respective product located.
3. Then, click “Save“.
Step 4: Assign Product Rack to Respective Products Variant (Optional)
1. Click on “Edit” beside Enable Variants.
2. Scroll to the right to assign the product rack for each variant.
3. Lastly, click “Done” and “Save“.